Right at the start we will help you to chose the best materials, after we will follow with a full installation from specialists from ALBO Renovations, with particular attention to detail.
Before starting the Kitchen Renovation we wil design it for you and make sure you will like the product after Home Improvement. The idea is to understand the finish product at the end and picture where the appliances will be, how easy it will be to cook and to have access to things.
Of course, if you're remodeling, the structure of your current home will not limit your investment options. You have much more flexibility to your growing space, and if you build a new house or addition.
• How far will I have to go to bring water, to complete a pan on the stove?
• How much room will I have to cook, dice, chop and prepare food?
• Will there be enough room to store olive oil beside the stove or spices with easy access?
• Is there enough room for two people to cook at the same time without bumping to each other and having access to all appliances?
• Can I have an extra space for dishwasher or is the area too small?
• How to make sure the sing does not block the water line?
• Can the dining room be attached to the kitchen?
The plans include a communal kitchen wall in the kitchen, hall or office, cooking or kitchen L-shaped double L and U shaped kitchen.
One factor to consider when planning the budget for kitchen remodeling project is to review the design and configuration of the room. This will affect the price considerably, for example, the trays will be higher than prices one-drawer/two-door base Cabinet. U-shaped kitchen is generally more expensive than the L-shaped island wall.
When talking to our representatives, make sure to ask for consultation on wooden furniture, doors, style, type of finish and construction of the cabinets. The choice of wood will help you understand the budget for the cabinets and the whole kitchen. Melamine surfaces will be the cheapest, cherry, usually 7 to 10 percent oak, walnut and pine, specialty wood such as alder, mahogany, pine, wood cut to the dislocation, teak mahogany, and cost more than common woods such as oak or pine. Maple is the most common wood, usually cost somewhere between oak and cherry.
ALBO Renovations specialists have been renovating kitchens for the past 20 years in Toronto and GTA area, and within minutes we will have a full understanding about your project. Our specialists will help you design your area before starting the Kitchen renovation and we guarantee to finish home improvement project within your budget and time line that is set up at the beginning.